Delivering throughout the United Kingdom.
The normal production times are indicated on each product from the time of job approval, once the order is completed we will dispatch as requested.
We do not combine our delivery cost into our product prices, believing it to be fairer to add delivery only the once to your order.
Once the order is completed we will dispatch as requested, the services offered are:
- Next working day £9.
- Next working day (PRE 12) £12.50.
- Next working day (PRE 10:30) £18.00.
- 48hr service for Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands & Isle of Wight £20
(Delivery services are all subject to DPD area availability)
All payments are handled securely through Sage Pay. Rapido Print do not store any of your payment information.
Payment methods accepted are:
- American Express
Tracking your order
You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed, when the payment has been authorised and then when the order has been dispatched. You will, in addition, receive an email from DPD indicating an approximate delivery time window.
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all production is 3 pm (UK time).
- Orders approved after 3 pm will be treated, for the purposes of production, as having been approved the next working day.
- Order production completion cut-off time for all delivery services is 3 pm (UK time). Orders completed after this time will be dispatched the next working day by the delivery service requested
- Working days are defined as Monday - Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) - therefore, any orders placed after 3 pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Deliveries will be through DPD, unless unavailable and then an alternative delivery service will be used.
- Deliveries will require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier will leave a card for you telling you how to rearrange delivery. You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.